- Bread (preferably French loaf)
- Sandwich spread
- Pizza Sauce (made by mixing home made Tomato Puree, Oregano, Black pepper, Chilly flakes, finely chopped garlic, Olive oil, salt and a little sugar )
- Cheese (cut into small pieces)
- Onion, Capsicum, Tomato (finely cut)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Oregano and chilly flakes
Cut the French loaf into two halves lengthwise. Then using a knife first coat the bread with a layer of sandwich spread and then spread the pizza sauce to form a thick layer. Arrange onion, tomato, and capsicum slices as per your choice on the bread. Then add the pieces of cheese. Finally add a little tomato ketchup. Bake in a preheat oven for ten minutes. Sprinkle Oregano and chilly flakes.
Serve hot with chilled Cola.