- Fresh Spinach ( Palak ) : 500gms.
- Fresh Corriander leaves : 250 gms.
- Paneer : 250 gms ( cut into small cubes )
- Garlic : 10 pods.
- Green Chillies : 7-8 pcs.
- Onion : 1 large (grated )
- Ginger Paste : 1/2 tsp
- Tomato : 1 large (grated)
- Lemon juice.
- Salt and Sugar to taste.
- White oil : 3tsp.
- Ghee : 2tsp.
- Fresh Cream (as per choice )
Take only the leaves of spinach and corriander and clean in running water. Then parboil the spinach lightly after adding a pinch of salt. Keep aside. Place the parboiled spinach, corriander along with garlic and green chillies in a mixer. Add salt, a pinch of sugar and a few drops of lemon juice. Run the mixer just once. This is the "green paste". Keep aside.
Marinate the paneer cubes with salt, sugar and a few drops of lemon juice for 1/2 an hour.
Heat oil and fry the paneer cubes lightly, on a low flame . Keep aside. Add grated onion, tomato and ginger paste and saute for 5 minutes. Add the "green paste" into it. Bring to boil. Add the paneer cubes and ghee. Add fresh cream on top.
Serve with roti / puri /paratha.