- Readymade fuchka : available in the Bhujawala shop
- Boiled potato, Gram and Matar: mashed together by hand-"potato-gram-matar" paste
- Tamarind paste: dissolved in water-"tamarind water"
- Lime juice.
- Rock salt.
- Cummin seeds and dry red chillies: roasted and powdered.
- Fresh coriander leaves: finely chopped.
- Green chillies and some coriander leaves : made into a coarse paste.
Prepare the "tamarind water" by adding rock salt, lime juice , a little of the chilly-coriander paste and some cummin-red chilly powder.
Then add the rest of the masala paste and the masala powder into the mashed mixture of "potato-gram-matar" .
Fill the fuchka with the potato stuff and add tamarind water into it.
Serve as a summer snacks.