Chicken Pcs : 250 gms
Onion 1 medium size : chopped
Garlic 6 cloves : chopped
Ginger julien : 1tsp
Cloves, Green Elachi, Cinnanmon : 2nos. each & crushed
Bayleaf : 1 no.
Whole black pepeercorn : 6 no.
Butter : 1tsp
Green Papia : 4 pcs
Potato : 2 (small)
Carrot and french beans :(Cut into pcs)
Flour :1 tsp
Oil :2 tsp
Salt, Black pepeer powder and a little sugar
Turmeric Powder (optional)
- Heat 2tsp mustard oil in a pressure cooker
- Add crushed clove, cinnamon, elaichi and black pepeercorn
- Then garlic, onion and the vegetables & fry them together
- Add ginger and the chicken pieces
- Add salt and a little sugar
- Saute' for 5 minutes
- Add a little water and then bayleaf
- Sprinkle a little turmeric powder (optional)
- Cook under pressure for 2 mins
- Now heat butter and fry flour in it.
- then add the flour into the stewed chicken and stir to mix it uniformly.
- Heat for 2 mins
- Sprinkle black pepeer powder and serve hot with steamed rice.