Top Food Blogs

Sunday 10 January 2010

HA(n)RIR KHABAR BHOJBAJI



new video added




The annual food festival "Ha(n)rir Khabar Bhojbaji" was organised by the popular Bengali channel TARA MUZIK at the Swabhumi Rangomancho Kolkata on 15th November 2009.
As a TARA club member I was invited by them to a cookery show and participated in the non-vegetarian section. Though I did not win a prize I was kind of surprised because the two judges between them polished off the entire portion that I had cooked for the show. Perhaps they did not realise that the really interesting part of my "BECTI TEFLORA" was that you could eat up the wrapping leaf and not have to worry about what to do with the soiled banana leaf that is generally used in such dishes.





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

8 comments:

Ushnish Ghosh said...

dear Indira
Congrats on your participation...
I am not surprized...
Judge ra je sab chete muchhe kheye nebe se to normal...Monohara rendhe amaro kapal-e joteni..except salt adjust korbar somoe ja peychhilam..
Becti teflora jakhon randhbo..kitchen ei amar bhag khey nebo table-e anar ag-e
Happy cooking

সুশান্ত কর said...

It was nice to know the news! I understood that one need Pui leaf to make Becti Teflora. But , what the Banana Leaf was doing their? Did the judges eat all. Should they ? If they ate all then it was really a prize for you! Keep it up! I'll tell my wife to cook one day from your recipes.
But, I'm not sure whether she will do or not. Women become jealous easily about each other.

Sharmistha Guha said...

Congratulations!!!! Apnar Bhetki Teflora'r recipe ta shotti i lobhonio.

Urmi said...

Heartiest congratulations to you. Your all recipes are excellent.

Indrani said...

wow..congratulation, Indira di...recipe ta really great..try korbo sometime

Indira Mukhopadhyay said...

thank u all for encouraging me!

Subhayan Mukerjee said...

byapok byapar!!!

bari giye becti teflora khaboi kintu!!!

Roshmi Sinha said...

Wow! Thats great!

Congratulations and Celebrations!!!