Thursday, 3 December 2009
* Minced Mutton (Keema) : 250 gms
* Onion (finely chopped) : 200 gms.
* Ginger-Garlic (grated) : 4tsp.
* Red Chilly powder : 2tsp.
* Sugar :1tsp
* lemon juice : 2tsp
* Turmeric powder
* Refined oil.
* Finely chopped Corriander leaves.
* Finely chopped spring onion
* Garam Masala Powder.
* a little cornflour and bread crumb as a binder.
* Boil the Mutton Keema along with salt and turmeric powder in a pressure cooker by adding water that is just sufficient to cook the keema.
* Then add the onion and fry till it becomes golden brown in colour.
* Add ginger-garlic and lemon juice
* Saute for 5 minutes.
* Then add salt, sugar, turmeric powder garam masala powder.
* Finally add the boiled keema and mix thoroughly with the masalas.
* Sprinkle Chopped dhaniya and spring onion from top.
Add a little corn flour and bread crumb to make it dry.
Make large balls and flatten keeping inside your palm to make keema patty. Take a non stick pan and grease with 1 tsp refined oil. Place each keema patty on the nonstick and keep for 20 mins. Place the patty inside the burger bread.
Heat on a OTG for 10 mins. Serve with french fries.