This is one of Rukmadakshi's recipe that I learnt from a popular program on Zee bangla, Ranna Ghar. I modified it slightly for the sake of calories, using only 4 eggs, instead of 6. This is an awesome snack and a complete in itself, when served with toasted bread and soup.
1. Egg - 4
2. Boiled chicken pieces - 1 cup
3. Stir-fried prawns - 1 small cup
4. Grated cheese cubes - 2
5. Chopped Onion - 1 cup
6. Chopped Tomato - blanched - 1 cup
7. Finely chopped ginger - 1 teaspoon
8. Finely chopped garlic - 2 teaspoons
9. Finely chopped parsley or oregano
10. Paprika powder and red chilli flakes
11. Refined oil and salt
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. fry the onion and tomatoes. then add garlic and ginger and oregano. Add the chicken pieces along with prawn. Saute for two minutes. Cover the mixture with 4 eggs (beaten). Sprinkle grated cheese, paprika powder and red chilli flakes. Close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes, till the egg settles and cheese melts. Remove from heat. Cut into wedge-shaped slices, like a pizza and serve hot.